TECNOLOGÍA DE PROCESOS GALÉNICOS S.L.N.E. guarantees the privacy of the personal data provided, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation.
Visiting the website does not imply any obligation on the part of the user to provide information of a personal nature, but it may be the case that during the visit personal data is requested through forms. Access to the website is free.
The data will be included in a file under the responsibility of TECNOLOGÍA DE PROCESOS GALÉNICOS S.L.N.E. for the purpose of managing the request made by the user and to send information about our company and services by any means of communication. By sending us this form, the user explicitly accepts the receipt of the same. These data will be cancelled at your request or once the purpose for which they were collected has been fulfilled.
Personal data will not be disclosed to third parties, unless legally obliged to do so.
LUsers may send a written communication to TECNOLOGÍA DE PROCESOS GALÉNICOS S.L.N.E. with address at C/ Joan García Nieto, 2, 2º 3ª 08980 Sant Feliu de Llobregat (Barcelona) or to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org including in both cases a photocopy of their ID card or other similar identification document, in order to exercise their rights.
Your rights are:
- Right of information and access: to obtain information about whether the company is processing your data and how it is being used.
- Right of rectification: the right to have data corrected or supplemented in case of changes.
- Right of erasure: the right to have your personal data deleted in certain cases. This is not an absolute right, as some data may be retained for legal or legitimate reasons for the exercise of claims.
- Right to request the limitation of processing: the data will only be kept for legal or legitimate reasons for the exercise of the defence of claims.
- Right to object to the processing of your data: your data will no longer be processed for legal or legitimate reasons for the exercise of the defence of claims.
- Right of portability: in the event that you wish your data to be processed by another company, TECNOLOGÍA DE PROCESOS GALÉNICOS S.L.N.E. will facilitate the portability of your data to the new data controller. Refusal to provide the data will result in the non-provision or impossibility of accessing the service for which they were requested.